The slit lamp is a stereoscopic biomicroscope that emits a focused beam of light with variable height, width, and angle. This unique instrument permits three-dimensional visualization and measurement of the fine anatomy of the anterior segment of the eye
• Multi coated optical lenses
• Binoculars provide best image of Anterior chamber depth perception
• LED bulb provide long life of Illumination with Adjustable light intensity
• Galilean unparalleled Optical
• Drum rotation convenient to shift
|Galilean magnification, 13 degree binocular tube with converging optics
|6X, 10X, 16X, 25X, 40X
|10X and 15X
|52mm to 90mm
|Continuous from 0mm to 14mm (at 14mm, slit becomes a circle)
|0mm to 12mm
|Continuous from 1mm to 14mm (at 14mm, slit becomes a circle)
|1mm to 12mm
|0 to 180 degree with horizontal scanning capability
|14mm, 10mm, 5mm, 3mm, 2mm, 1mm, 0.2mm
|Heat-absorbing, UV, Cobalt Blue, Red Free
|Cobalt Blue, Green and Yellow filter, Two open apertures
|5 Degree, 10 Degree, 15 Degree, 20 Degree
|Fine Base Movement
|100-120V, 220-240V AC
Devine Meditech offer Digital imaging System offer complete solution for slitlamp with digital imaging system. It include Slit Lamp Digital Camera , Image Analysis Software and PC Optional
• 5 Megapixels high definition image resolution produced by the 1/2.5 inch CMOS sensor. Imaging pixel array of 2,592 x 1,944.
• Target area size for auto exposure can be changed easily via moving the mouse lightly.
• For Data transmission easily via plug and play USB. Neither extra hardware nor complicated computer configuration is required.
• PNG, JPG formats are available. All the images in BMP format can be edited for brightness, contrast, sharpness, zoom, etc.
• Practical Software Management
• Simple design and intuitive interface allows easy operation.
• Professional patient information database supports centralized management.
Applanation tonometer is an equipment measures Intraocular pressure in human eye. The test involves using a slit lamp equipped with forehead and chin supports and a tiny, flat-tipped cone that gently comes into contact with the cornea. The test measures the amount of force needed to temporarily flatten a part of human cornea.
|from 0 to 80 mmHg in 2 mmHg increments
|± 0,5 mmHg
|Diameter of the pneumatic face
|Area of applanation
|Probe line separation
The Slit lamp is an lightweight, single hand operated slit lamp. Ideal for paediatrics, Ward patient, Mobile clinic and Hospital.
• One-touch magnification switch is easy for doctors' inspection.
• Illumination angle max. up to be 60 degree, can get better slit view for cornea etc.
• Both AA rechargeable and dry cell batteries are supported, and convenient to purchase everywhere. Batteries will provide more than 4 hours operating time after full charged.
• Warm LED illumination with 3500k color temperature and long-time working time,creates a perfect observation circumstance and helps doctors relieve the visual fatigue at the same time.
|Binocular Portable Slit Lamp
|Angle of convergence
|Diopter adjustment range
|0.1mm,0.2mm,0.8mm& Ф1mm,Ф5mm,Ф12mm circle
|12mm(with width 0.1mm, 0.8mm), 8mm(with width 0.2mm)
|Neutral Density, Red-free, Cobalt Blue
|Warm LED, Color Temperature 3500k
|Continuously Variable from Low to Full Brightness( ≥250 000 lux)
|LED Working Voltage
|AA Dry Cell / Rechargeable Batteries
|Continuous Operating Time
|Carrying Case, Battery Charger,Forehead Support, Instrument Manual