Large color liquid-crystal Touch screen input, easy operation Curve freezing: Manual /Auto mode, controlled by pedal Built-in speed thermal printer.Either combination unit (A+P) or single (A or P)
A-Scan DME 2185
Devine A Scan : With macular recognition function, can accurately measure axial length, anterior chamber depth, lens thickness, as well as intra-ocular lens calculation.
- A-Scan probe: 10MHz import small size probe,
- Built-in luminotron
- Measuring range:15mm-40mm
- Measurement precision:: ±0. 05mm; with macula
- Lutea trace function
- Measurement: Anterior chamber depth, lens thickness, vitreous body length,
total length and average
- Method of measurement: immersion and contact
- Eye mode: Phakic/ Aphakic/ Dense /various IOL
- IOL formula: SRK-II, SRK-T, BINKHORST-II, HOLLADAY, HOFFER-Q, HAIGIS
- Enter the name & ID: easy to check archive
- Storage: 10 cases, 5 reading each case
- Output:A scan waveform and IOL calculation sheet
Pachymeter DME 2215
Devine Pachymeter : With the central area and the peripheral areas gain automatic compensation capability, accurate measurement of central and peripheral corneal thickness, is widely used in the preoperative effect evaluation of refractive surgery.
- Pachymeter probe: 20MHz, angle of 45 degrees makes easier operation
- Resolution: 5μm
- Measuring range: 150μm-1500μm
- Display: SINGLE mode and MAP mode
- Can display ultrasound waveform when measuring
- Each group is the average of 20 measurements
- Switch between IOP measured value and actual value
- Can input name, ID and operator’s name.
A-Scan & Pachymeter Combine DME 2320
Devine A-Scan & Pachymeter Combine : All function are as above.
OPHTHALMIC A/B SCAN TOUCH SCREEN DME 2485
- Advanced technique, powerful functions, it can meet different clients’
- DME 2485 is a multifunctional, affordable, high cost performance product
due to its storage of 8 frames of images, its 4 kinds of display mode and its
- Technology enlarge our scope.
- Digital signal
- Can connect with video copying-press or workstation, more convenient.
- Image grey achieves 256 shades; fine definition; the image signal with
strong anti-interference capacity.
- Can analyze, measure, calculate, compare ,amplify or minify image, also
the images can be saved forever in computer.
- Eye mode: NORMAL/ DENSE/ APHAKIC/ PMMA/ SILICON/ ACRYLIC
- Curve freeze: manual and auto recognition freeze
Output : -
Output the IOL calculate table and A scan curve
SPECIFICATIONS - A Scan
Probe : 10MHz solid probe,inner luminated
Precision : 0.04 mm
Range(AL) : 0mm-40mm
Gain : 30dB-105dB
Measure range : Anterior chamber, lens, vitreous, length, auto calculate, their average and analysis statistic
IOL Formula : SRK-II, SRK-T, BINKHORST, HOLLADAY, HOFFER-Q, HAIGIS
Curve freeze : Manual and auto recognition freeze
High definition B scan image
SPECIFICATIONS - B Scan
Probe : 10MHz Magnetic driven noiseless
Resolution : Lateral _0.2mmVertical_0.4mm
Depth : 0mm-60mm
Angle : 53°
Gray scale : 256 shades
Display mode : B/B+A/B+B
Measure method : Double cursor distance measure
DEVINE A/B SCAN DME 2495
FEATURES ME 2495
- 8 Pseudo-color Mode
- High Resolution Images
- Imaging Mode: B, B+A, B+B, A
- Memory: up to 8 Images
- Zoom: from 34 ~ 60mm, 6 steps adjustable\
- Variable Displaying Area
- 5 Segments Adjustable TGC
- Cineloop for 5.6sec
- Accurate Axial Measurement under B-mode
- Manual Correction of Axial Measurement under A-mode
- Multi-groups of Calipers for Distance Measurement
- Various Area Measurement Method
- Measuring Mode: Contact and Immersion
- Save up to 50 Groups of IOL Calculation Results
- 8 Groups’ Average with Standard Deviation (S.D.)
- High Resolution Large Screen LCD Monitor
- B-Probe Protection: Hibernation after 10 minutes of Continuous Scanning
- Trackball for Easy Measurement and Operation
- Real-time Clock
- Optional Image Output: Video Printer or Workstation
- Probe Frequency: 10MHz
- Scanning Angle: 53°
- Resolution: axial≤0.2mm, lateral≤ 0.4mm
- Zoom: 34mm ~ 60mm, 6 steps adjustable
- TGC: -30dB ~ 0dB dynamic, 6 points manually adjustable
- Dynamic Replay for 5.6 sec, 56 images displayed continuously or separately
- Variable Delay Depth: 0 ~ 15 mm
- Multi-groups of Electronic Calipers for Distance Measurement
- Various Area Measurement Methods
- Post Processing: 4 groups of curves (Liner, Logarithmic, Exponential, S-curve)
- Total Gain: ≥98dB, adjustable
- Gray Scale: 256 levels
- Probe: 10MHz with Fixation Red Light
- Resolution: 0.01mm
- Biometry Accuracy: ≤±0.06mm
- Gain: ≥98dB with an adjustable range of 0 ~ 59dB
- Measuring Range: 15 ~ 39mm
- Measuring Parameters: Anterior Chamber Depth, Lens Thickness, Vitreous Length and Axial Length.
- 5 Different Measuring Modes: Automatic (for Normal, Dense Cataract, Aphakic and Pseudo-aphakic) & Manual
- 8 Groups’ average with Standard Deviation (S.D.)
- IOL Formula: SRK/T, SRK-II, BINKHOST-II, HOLLADAY, HOFFER-Q and HAIGIS
- Save up to 50 groups of IOL calculation results and 4 groups of IOL constants
AC 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
Weight: 6Kg without LCD screen
Dimension: 460 x 420 x 80 mm
The Devine B Scan uses the most advanced ultrasound technology available. This is a self- contained, portable, multiple mode ultrasound imaging system. When interfaced with virtually any computer* via a USB 2.0 port, the B Scan produces high quality images at a very affordable price.
The user friendly and intuitive software is quick and easy. The B Scan user can rapidly obtain high resolution video loops and still images with clear, sharp details. Post processing of the images includes playback, gain adjustment, contrast and image intensity variation, zoom without distortion, and distance measurements with dual digital calipers. All these features help provide a better diagnosis and improve the quality of patient care.
The B Scan exclusive report creation system effectively documents all patient exams. A single click enables a report template software program to create, edit, and save reports with images, patient information, diagnosis, and comments.
Each B Scan is delivered in a protective, custom die cut carrying case with a probe holder, a CD which includes installation software and a complete operating manual, a quick start guide, and coupling gel.
Portable, affordable full function B-Scan
- Probe design is cutting edge. Signal processing in hand piece and digital
data transfer results in clear, sharp images.
- High resolution images with over 2000 samples per line; 0.015 mm inherent
- Zoom control enhances diagnostic capability. Images can be enlarged while
maintaining high, undistorted resolution.
- Exclusive toolbar is very intuitive and user-friendly. It has separate
icons for initiating new exams, capturing screen snapshots, creating reports,
or reviewing exams.
- Post processing of images for optimal diagnostic capability: TGC controls;
near, mid, and far ranges,and contrast and image intensity controls.
- Unique report generation template simplifies the documentation of exams.
Documents can be printed, or transferred via paperless office or email.
- Electronic measurement capability with dual digital calipers. Measurements
are repeatable to greater than 99% accuracy for purposes of chronological
- Predefined, custom scan settings based on the image being obtained can be
saved for later recall. Adjustable probe pulse power improves ultrasonic
- Full motion video loops for seamlessly viewing real-time and captured
- Patient based file storage is virtually unlimited, limited only by your
- Quick and simple to use software is intuitive and user-friendly. Using the
four page quick start guide, you can begin taking B-scans in minutes without
struggling with a cumbersome operating manual.
- Free software updates protect your investment; no need to worry about
paying for the latest software
Sector Scan Angle: 60 degrees
Resolution: Electronic, 0.015 mm; Clinical, <0.1 mm
Gray Scale: True 256 shades of gray
Cineloop Sequence: Adjustable to 512 frames or 34 seconds
Interface: Standard USB 2.0
Transducer Frequency: 12 MHz and 15 MHz
Depth Selections: 3 cm, 6 cm (12 MHz); 5 cm, 10 cm (15 MHz)
*Computer not included
Probe Size: Length 7.0(17.8 cm) x Diameter 1.25(3.2 cm)
Probe Weight: 6 ounces (170 grams)
Cable Length/Connector: 6 feet (1.83m) / USB
Computer requirements: Windows (XP, Vista, 7 or 8) operating system with one available USB 2.0 port
The Pachymeter provides fast, accurate and repeatable CCT measurements by using advanced signal processing and custom data algorithms. The intuitive user interface, accessed through a single 5-way button, makes setup easy. You can customize the color display to show IOP correction, standard deviation and L/R or OD/OS notation in seconds. With your pre-programmed user settings, exams become more efficient for you and more comfortable for your patients.
- Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity- Send measurement data directly to your
EMR system or Bluetooth compatible printer.
- One Button Control - All functions are easily accessed through a single,
5-way control button.
- Rotating Color LCD - Large, easy to read display automatically rotates to
any viewing orientation.
- Advanced Battery Technology - Rechargeable lithium ion battery keeps the
Pachymeter ready to use. Power-up with the USB cable (included) or Charging
- Intuitive User Interface - Easy set-up allows you to quickly customize
personal performance needs.
- Ergonomic Design - Lightweight, balanced design fits comfortably in your
- Measurement Range: 200 - 1000 microns
- Accuracy: +/- 5 microns
- Resolution: 1 micron
- Dimensions: 6.69 in. L x 1.77 in. W (17 cm L x 4.5 cm W)
- Weight: 3.53 oz (100 g)
- Power: Lithium Ion Battery