EMERGENCY & RECOVERY THREE SECTION TROLLEY (HYDRAULIC) DMO 6750
- Trolley with wide applications in Pre-Operative, Minor Operations and Post Operative recovery with all procedures performed with patient on trolley.
- Easily convertible from level cot to a contoured chair .
- Three sectional mattress base made of x ray translucent high pressure laminate with facility to insert x ray casette from either side of the trolley.
- Trolley top. and Base made of Steel with pre-treatment and Epoxy powder coated.
- Versatile pneumatic stepless adjustment for back section , foot section, trendlenberg (14 deg) & reverse trendlenberg (7 deg) position.
- Provided with bumpers at four corners, IV rod positions , B type oxygen cylinder cage, collapsible side rails made of SS/ABS and S.S. monitor tray.
- Hydraulic height adjustment with foot paddle on either side of the trolley.
- Central Locking 5" Castors : Lever control at 2 diagonally opposite positions that either directionally or fully locks the trolley.
Maximum length: 205 - 215cm
Maximum Width: 70 - 80cm
Height: 55 - 90cm.
Trendelenberg: 140 Stepless
Anti Trendelenberg: 70 Stepless
X-ray viewing area: Entire length
EMERGENCY & RECOVERY THREE SECTION TROLLEY (ELECTRICAL) DMO 6700
Central braking system with steering facility and bumpers at all four corners. Facilities for fixing IV rod and fixing accessories (monitor, infusion pump etc.) Good quality hygienic mattress with straps for fixing. Place for keeping oxygen cylinder in the trolley. Good quality SS collapsible side rails and I.V. rod should be provided with the trolley.
Electric Remote control offers Hi-Low and Trendlenberg & reverse positions.
Other Features & Specifications same as DMO 6750
EMERGENCY & RECOVERY TWO SECTION TROLLEY (HYDRAULIC) DMO-6680
Dimensions: 210cm. x 70cm. x 65-85cm.
- Designed specifically to meet the needs of Modern Accident & Emergency Departments in examination, resuscitation and radiography and to permit treatment of the patient with a minimum of movement.
- Height variation is provided by foot operated by hydraulic pump fitted on one side of the trolley with separate raising and lowering pedals.
- Radiolucent matters platform allows full length X-Ray with sliding Cassette holding tray provided underside may be pulled out from the side for loading and can tilt side end to end.
- Trendlenberg & Reverse Trendlenberg positions easily achieved from the head end by tilt mechanism of Gas Springs.
- Finished in Epoxy powder coating with remarkable resistance to knocks and humidity.
EMERGENCY & RECOVERY TWO SECTION TROLLEY (FIXED HEIGHT) DMO 6690
Fixed Height with Pneumatic system that controls trendlenberg & reverse trendlenberg positions. Radio-lucent top in two sections, safety railing and mattress.
Other Features & Specifications same as DMO 6680
MULTI TREATMENT HYDRAULIC STRETCHER DMO 6770
Overall size: L2160 x W780mm
Support mattress platform : L1920 x W620mm
Platform surface: 4 sections
Backrest 0-80 deg (pneumatic assisted)
Knee-breaker 0-40 deg (Crank assisted)
Trendelenburg & Rev. Trendelenburg: + 18 deg (Pneumatic-Handle type)
Single pedestal hydraulic mechanism
Hydraulic foot pedal are located in each side of bed
Foam mattress cover with synthetic leather (thick: 3”)
made by steel with Electrode position and Anti-Bacterial powder coating
Corner rotary wheel (bumper) x 4 pcs
ABS collapsible side rails (3/4 Length) x 1 pair I.V. socket x 4
Bed chassis cover with integrated wear-resisting
High quality 8” wheel (inclusive of central brake & steer system)
Two section I.V. POLE (2 Hooks) x 1 units
Load capacity: at least 225 kg
Head section: X-ray transparent platform
COLLAPSIBLE CHAIR CUM AMBULANCE TROLLEY STRETCHER DMO 6600
Automatic loading stretcher with capability to convert into wheel chair mounted on rotating wheels.
This system automatically block the back wheels in the central position during the loading of the stretcher on the ambulance without having to turn the wheels manually.
Made of lightweight anodized Aluminium/Steel & with accessories including contoured mattress.
Adjustable back rest which allows to fix the back rest safety in any position.
Provided with collapsible side railings & washable, non stainable foam mattress.
Provision to put IV poles on both sides.
High Position : 192 x 53 x 88 cm
Low Position190 x 53 x 28 cm
Self Weight: 39 kgs
Load Bearing: 160 kgs