INTENSIVE CARE BED (SEMI MOTORIZED) DMO 5210
Intensive Care Hi- Low Bed of four Section steel sheet top uniformly perforated. Hi- Low & head Section control via wired Remote control; Knee rest & Trendelenburg/Rtrend Positions via separate screws at foot end. Head & Legs ends made of ABS/ S.S. tubular pipes assembled to laminate panels. Four rubbers guards provided to prevent damage to hospital walls. Telescopic S.S. saline rod with provision to fix at 4 locations.
- Overall approximate dimension 225cm x 99cm
- Bed Size 200cm x 90cm
- Height 60-80 cm
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg by Crank System (+ 10 deg)
- 4 x 5" Non Rusting Castors, 2 with brake
- Pre-treated and powder coated finish
INTENSIVE CARE BED (FULLY MOTORIZED) DMO 5220
Intensive Care Hi- Low Bed with Hi- Low, Head Section , Knee section & Trendelenburg / Rtrend Positions control via wired Remote control.
All other specifications and accessories are same as DMO 5210
Optional accessories for DMO 5210/5220
- X ray permeable backrest
- Four section PU foam mattress with leatherite cover
- Chart Holder ; Urine bag holder ; Oxygen cylinder cage
- ABS four section top in lieu of MS top
- ABS Head and Leg Panel
- ABS Side Railing
- CPR function for Head Section/ Knee section
- Attendant Control Panel : provided at leg side that gives the attendant control over all the movements of the bed including its locking
- Location for neck & foot traction assemblies
- Location for mosquito net poles
- Central Locking Castors : Lever control at 2 diagonally opposite positions that either directionally or fully locks the bed.
Battery Backup provided for electrical controls